Are you opening a new boutique? Perhaps you are opening a new cafe or a clothes store. For whatever reason, you are more than likely very interested in bringing people to your place of business. From getting help with designing your business logo to having signs made, here are some ideas that might help you to get started:
Obtaining Your Own Custom Business Logo - Combine your own ideas with the ideas of a professional designer.
- Getting help with a professional custom logo designer means that you'll have somebody who has the experience and the training to create something unique for your new business.
- Don't hesitate to take your own ideas to the logo designer.
- For example, if you are opening a gift boutique, you might have thought of having a sketch of a gift-wrapped present as part of the design.
- The logo designer will more than likely know exactly what font of lettering will go best with the sketch of the present.
- In addition, the logo designer may have a great motto to go with your design. For instance, Presents For The Present might be a great choice for a gift boutique logo.
Putting Out The Word - Now that you have your logo ready, think of ways you can use it to promote your business.
- For example, in addition to business cards with your logo on them, order letterhead note paper with the logo at the top or at the bottom.
- Think of unique ways that you can use your logo to advertise your business.
- One idea is to order things like rulers, key chains, and balloons that are easily distributed to those you meet along the way.
- Consider having styrofoam cups printed with your custom business logo on them.
- When customers visit your place of business, offer refreshments that they can take with them in the cups with your business logo on them.
When your business has grown enough to merit buying a delivery vehicle, think of even putting your business logo on the side of the vehicle. By doing that, not only will deliveries be made, but you'll be advertising your business anywhere the vehicle goes while making deliveries. Also, think of sending Christmas cards to your customers and to other businesses in your area. You can even use your custom business logo as part of the design on the card. For example, just have the printers put a Santa hat on one of the letters in the logo and you'll have an instant Christmas card.
Contact a company like Premier Signs Inc. for more information and assistance.